i3 Interactive Acquire 51% of LivePool’s Shareholding

i3 Interactive, the Canada based company has reached an agreement with the Mumbai-based LivePools Private Limited, where they will acquire a major 51% shareholding or the majority interest for a total of $7.5 million! i3 Interactive will acquire the Majority interest over the course of four tranches. The terms of the agreement signed between the two companies also states that the rest 49% of shareholding or the Minority interest of LivePools can also be acquired by i3 Interactive for another $7.5 million on or before February 1, 2022.

Also Read:- i3 Interactive Goes Global! Acquires Controlling Interest In India Poker Brand

This acquisition also solidifies i3’s venture into the Indian gaming markets. After the successful launch of BlitzPoker, the above agreement shows i3 Interactive’s commitment in India’s fast growing mobile gaming market to create a world-class ecosystem for gamers. i3 Interactive acquired FTR Poker’s 65% stake and relaunched it as BlitzPoker. The Livepools and i3 deal will add fantasy sports, quiz games and rummy to the portfolio of i3 Interactive’s offerings. A report by Street Insider also said that they will soon offer esports and skill-based games, as well.

i3 Interactive is focussed on changing online and mobile gaming experience for people with entertainment based products for sports betting, poker, and casino players. They intend to obtain clients at exceptionally low costs contrasted with their rivals. The organization is utilizing its association with notable online media VIP, businessman, and high-stakes poker player, Dan Bilzerian, who has more than 50 million social media followers.

Livepools was launched in 2018 by Gaurav and Vickram Assomull. It is focussed on Fantasy sports, rummy and real money gaming space. The company has about 1.5 million users.

For the latest news from the online gaming industry in India and poker news, keep reading PokerShots!

i3 Interactive Acquire 51% of LivePool’s Shareholding

| Indian Poker News | 0 Comments
About The Author
-

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>