Spartan Poker announced the return of the IOPC in July 2020 a couple of weeks ago, and now we finally have the complete schedule for the massive ₹25 Crores guaranteed series. IOPC boasts this massive guarantee along with a ₹1 Crore prize pool Leaderboard. The winner of the main event, The Crown, will receive, not a medal, but an actual physical Crown!
The series begins its 17 day run from the 9th of July. The final day of the series, 26th July, will feature the Day 2 of The Crown ₹3 Crore GTD!
The players get a chance to fight for the huge Leaderboard as well throughout the entirety of the event. During the two weeks of IOPC 2020, a total of 113 events are scheduled with buy-ins ranging from ₹550 to ₹1.10 Lakhs!
Get ready for IOPC July 2020, the Battle For The Crown awaits you!
While we’re at it, let’s take a look at some key points you must remember before registering for the IOPC:-
- All events in the IOPC carry points only for the IOPC leaderboard.
- Destiny IOPC Edition – From 13th July 2020 to 24th July 2020, 50K shall be removed from prize money of the winner of these tournaments & will be given a ticket for the SnG for Destiny IOPC Edition scheduled on 26th July 2020.
- For Destiny 15.0 on the 15th July 2020 & 20th July 2020, 1 Lakh shall be removed from prize money of the winner of these tournaments & will be given a ticket for the SnG for Destiny 15.0 scheduled on 5th August 2020.
- The leaderboard pay-out will be credited after the conclusion of IOPC as 50% Bonus money & 50% Power Bonus.
- The Satellites will not carry any points to the Leaderboard.
July will be one of the biggest months of 2020 for the Indian Poker community with massive guarantees lined up from different platforms! We can’t wait for the IOPC and witness the madness!
For more information about poker events and poker news, keep reading PokerShots!