On Monday, 4th May, the PokerBaazi servers dropped. Everyone thought and hoped that it was just a minor issue which would be resolved as quickly as possible. But it turned out to be much more severe than that. They had a technical glitch in their servers which then required them to restore data from their back-up servers which was bound to take time. Another key factor affecting the restore was the fact that the whole country was in lockdown and this crisis came at a time when all of the workforce was having to manage this issue from their respective hometowns.
The PokerBaazi team communicated through social media with their player base and now today, they have finally been able to bring back the servers online after doing infra checks and fixing connectivity issues for the whole of yesterday. They said,
“It was a big business loss for us and an agonising time for our players as well. These were the toughest 72 hours for us, the max downtime before this has been for 6 hours. Our intention throughout was not to give out any false info with respect to time frame, but we had to cater to a lot of infra issues that came along while resolving this. We promise that there will be a lot of difference in our approach towards tech infrastructure and the changes will be visible in the next couple of months itself.”
Now, the player base expects them to make up for the 3 days downtime and PokerBaazi seems determined to gain back the confidence of its fan base and prove why they’re a player’s website. Here is the list of their promotions and poker events which will take place in the coming few days:
- A month of FreeRoll tournaments worth 1 CRORE starting from next week. We will be announcing the schedule for this soon.
- We have launched a deposit code with 30% instant Real Cash Bonus. Max deposit will be 1 LAC and validity will be till 14th May’20. Use code GAMEON30. Withdrawal criterion will be coins equal to 1.5x bonus received.
- TDS Carnival promotion in which you can get TDS refund as real cash bonus of up to 6 LAC will be extended by a whole month. It will now run till 1st July’20.
- 2.2 CRORE GTD PokerBaazi Monthly Value Series (PMVS) has been shifted to next week. The series will now run from 13th to 17th May’20.
- Poker Insurance, where you can earn up to 100% of your deposit back as Real Cash Bonus, has been extended for 7 days and will now end on 26th May’20 instead of 19th May’20.
- Withdrawals will now be processed in two cycles everyday, once at 10 AM and second at 7 PM.
Also, the players who were already in-game and playing poker tournaments will be refunded their buy-in and re-entries as well as additional tickets for similar tournaments tomorrow! The players who had made withdrawals and couldn’t receive them in time will be given 10% RCB on their respective amounts.
If you have any account related queries, please email them at email@example.com or inbox them on the PokerBaazi page on Facebook!